Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Welcome to the Public Blog

My friend, Betsy, shared an awesome idea for everyone that has a private blog. (Thanks, Betsy!) Since our blog is private, it won't show up on Google Reader, blog rolls or whatever you may use. I created this public blog which I will update when I update my private family blog so if you have Google Reader or use a blog roll, change our website address to http://pittsfamilyupdates.blogspot.com.

Then you'll just have to click on the link on the right sidebar and it will take you to the private blog. Brilliant! Now you'll know when we update instead of just having to randomly check our blog (which I know is a pain and is one of the drawbacks to having a private blog).

Hope this makes things easier!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! I may have to do this for mine, as well...

    ReplyDelete